Costeaux French Bakery
Costeaux bakery is celebrated for its legendary artisan breads and open air bakery cafe.
Since its first Sonoma County Harvest Fair Sweepstakes for sourdough bread in 1981, it has been a consistent award winner for specialty and artisan breads which are a mainstay of the café menu offerings. This year, the Best of Show winner was Costeaux's Ciabatta. Yoiu will be thrilled with the extensive breakfast and lunch menus. It is a favorite hang out for locals as well as out of town visitors. Additional services:
- Full service Healdsburg bakery and café
- Café breakfasts and lunches
- Artisan breads including sour, whole grain, rustic and seeded
- Wine Country boxed lunches and picnic supplies
- Birthday, anniversary and special occasion cakes
- French specialties, tarts, tortes, breakfast Danish and chocolates
- Wedding cakes, rehearsal dinners and wedding brunches
- Private party and special event catering on site
- Wholesale baked goods
- WI FI for your enjoyment
Their new dessert, cake and pastry menu has just arrived. Their pastry chefs have a full line up items including Tiramisu, French Silk Raspberry Cake, Princess Cake and much more. Also hand decorated shortbread cookies are available throughout the season.
7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.* Monday through Thursday
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.* Friday and Saturday
7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Sunday
*Café table service concludes at 3p.m.
Special Events Menus:
We look forward to serving you at our Healdsburg bakery café at 417 Healdsburg Avenue, Healdsburg, CA 95448. Contact us at 707-433-1913, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Costeaux French Bakery... A Healdsburg Tradition Since 1923 and National Retail Bakery of the Year.